St Augustine Appliance Repair
Experience the difference of well-trained and professional technicians that will perform a fast and thorough repair, giving you the quality service you expect and deserve with our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority and our fast-response customer service & factory-trained technicians are available for emergency repairs at all times and are able to provide same-day repairs. We are always ready to schedule an appointment at your earliest convenience.
6 Ways to Get the Most Out of
Your Repair Service Appointment
Save time — and money — with these simple tips to maximize the benefits of your repair service appointment. Life is busy. From carpooling kids to after-school activities to managing a full-time workload or household, it can be hard to find the time. By taking a bit of time to properly prepare, you can help make your repair service appointments run as quickly and smoothly as possible. This six-step primer breaks down what you should do before, during and after your repair appointment so that your appliances — and your home — can run as efficiently and safely as possible.
1. Make sure there is clear access to the appliance that needs repair. One of the biggest issues for repairmen is not having access to the product. Cleaning up around your appliance will make your technician’s job easier and faster. Remove anything or anyone — small children and pets included — from the room or area around your appliance. Not only will this give your tech space to work, but it will prevent any safety hazards for kids or pets.
2. Ask the technician to check multiple appliances. Save time by having the tech check multiple appliances during the same appointment. You can even get a service discount if you have multiple repairs for one visit. Since a portion of your repair bill comes from the actual travel time to your home, by checking up on all your appliances in one visit, you avoid the cost of multiple visits to the home.
3. Take time to understand the repair. Always ask your technician what went wrong with your appliance. What caused the problem in the first place? How could the problem have been prevented? By taking time to understand what happened, you can do your best to properly care for your appliances and prevent the problem from reoccurring.
4. Ask for tips on maintaining your appliances. Did you have a question about your fridge or your dryer even though the tech might be there to fix your dishwasher? Ask away. Take advantage of the fact that there’s a knowledgeable professional in your home. During your service appointment, ask your technician about certain products that can help maintain your appliances and how you can avoid any future damage. Additionally, your technician can give you tips on how to take care of your appliances to help them last for years to come. For example, cleaning your refrigerator’s condenser coils will help prevent your fridge from overheating. Your tech can show you how to do it — and where to buy any necessary parts or tools.
St Augustine Appliance Repair even has a program where you can have a technician come to your home to maintain your appliances — and help prevent them from breaking down in the first place.
5. Take the opportunity to make sure you’re protected. Ask your tech about ways you can protect your home and appliances., you can purchase new extended warranties, agreements or purchase a whole home warranty.
6. Provide proper feedback. Always take the time to provide a review of your service appointment once it’s complete. Customer feedback helps us make customer repair experiences even more enjoyable and efficient.
Are you ready to schedule your in-home appliance repair? Click here to get started today.